ProAir is Ireland’s only manufacturer and industry leading specialist of Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) systems. Due to continuing expansion in the residential market, we now wish to recruit a committed individual to our vibrant, nationwide, multidisciplinary team. The successful candidate will be based in the Connacht area and will work with the Sales, Design & Installation teams to support customers in the region. He/she will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This person must be comfortable making multiple calls per day, working with channel partners, visiting clients, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Key Responsibilities include but will not be restricted to:
- Management of the existing customer base in Connacht
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead generation, lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, client visits and emails
- Develop relationships and sales projects with Builders & Architects in the target construction segments
- Work with local Architects & Engineers to design in ProAir systems
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Create quotes and commercial proposals on key projects.
- Achieve quarterly & annual revenue targets.
- Representing the company with excellent customer service
- Work with R&D to monitor ongoing market requirements and support competitor analysis.
- Liaise with Project Management on open Projects.
- Work with Marketing to develop promotional strategies in the region.
- Technical Sales background in the construction, engineering/energy efficiency industry
- 3+ years Business Development experience in the construction sector an advantage
- Proven track record in revenue growth and prospect conversion
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients.
- Project Management and Organisational skills
- Strong people skills at all levels (customers, staff & management)
- Self-motivated, structured, articulated with a high level of attention to detail.
- Full clean driving license
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM/ERP systems, etc
- Third Level qualification in the Construction/Energy fields an advantage
- Excellent remuneration package, salary commensurate with experience
- Training/Skills development program
- Working from home office
- Full-time, permanent position
Expected Start Date:
Please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com