Ireland’s leading Heat recovery and ventilation systems provider is enjoying increased interest in their innovative low-energy ventilation solutions. This means, offering customers the highest levels of quality and professionalism in the planning of projects and the provision of detailed ducting layouts in advance of installation. We seek an ambitious and energetic individual who can work with the various building professionals involved in the residential construction sector to deliver the appropriate design solution. You will be based in their Galway office, and work closely with the existing design and project management staff. Full training and support will be provided.
What you will do:
- Compile files on each project, necessary for project delivery and compliance.
- Work closely with the project management team to provide optimum solutions.
- Using the Autodesk application and the ProAir library of components, you will create the necessary layouts and detail necessary to facilitate problem-free installation.
- By your example and performance, you will enhance the market reputation and customer attraction of the company for Quality, Professionalism and excellence.
- You will be open to a life-long learning ethos and the adoption of new products in this area such as 3D modelling and computer simulation of buildings.
They will provide you with the tools/systems and processes necessary to excel in the role.
The position is full-time with remuneration in accordance with experience and skills .
The candidate will have a construction background, particularly in the residential sector with a minimum 5 years’ experience.
Qualifications, skills and profile.
- The candidate will have a proven proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent communications capabilities, written, oral with fluent English.
- Great people skills at all levels (customers, staff, management).
- Be self-motivated, structured, articulate, time conscious and have a high level of attention to detail.
- A third-level qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
All inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org