ProAir is Ireland’s only manufacturer and industry leading specialist of HRV systems. Due to continuing expansion we now wish to recruit an additional experienced Field Sales Executive to join our team.
This is a rewarding role that will offer an excellent remuneration package plus the opportunity to join a progressive company to further develop your career
This individual will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This person must be comfortable making multiple calls per day, working with channel partners, visiting clients, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead generation, lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, client visits and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Take qualified opportunities for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners, building contractors, architects, engineers and other industry professional to build pipeline and close contracts
- Responsibility for client development and client management
- Deliver effective online and in person training presentation to industry partners
- Minimum 3 years successfully working as a field Sales Executive
- Experience selling into Construction and Engineering companies
- Proven track record in target achievement
- Proven track record in managing and growing trade partnerships
- Knowledge and experience with DEAP
- Third level qualification in construction or business-related discipline is highly desirable
- Strong communication, organisational and people skills
Full Clean driving license