To maintain our commitment to the highest levels of customer care and sales support we seek an ambitious and energetic Technical Sales executive. As a trusted, knowledgeable and capable problem solver for our prospective clients you will accelerate our decision-making process and deliver customer satisfaction to the highest levels. You will be based in our head office in Galway, but will offer sales support nationwide, working closely with Operations, Sales, Service and Production Departments to deliver excellence in customer engagement and prospect conversion.
What you will do:
- Work with the Commercial Manager to set up and run an accelerated Sales programme.
- Offer a prompt and professional response to inbound customer inquiries.
- Assess information provided by clients and carry out cost estimations.
- Provide technical Sales support to Field reps and resellers.
- Work with the service team and respond to customers appropriately regarding service issues.
- Record all customer interactions using the relevant Company IT system.
By your example and performance, you will enhance the market reputation and customer attraction of the company for Quality, Timeliness and Excellence.
The candidate will have:
- A Technical Sales or support background in the construction, engineering/energy efficiency industry or have customer Sales & Support experience for industrial or domestic appliances and equipment gained over 3 years or more.
- A proven track record of Sales growth, prospect conversion and a high customer satisfaction legacy.
Qualifications, skills and profile.
A technical Sales background in the B2B and B2C sectors will be required. A relevant third level qualification in construction/energy areas would be most desirable.
The candidate will:
- Be a performance /results driven individual, who thrives on challenges and exceeds sales targets regularly.
- Have a high level of computer literacy (MS Office, Web communication tools and use of CRM systems).
- Have excellent communications capabilities, written, oral and presentation with fluent English.
- Hold excellent presentation skills with an ability to work at all organisational levels.
- Great people skills at all levels (customers, staff, management).
- Be self-motivated, structured, innovative, articulate, time conscious and have a high level of attention to detail.
The position is full-time with remuneration in accordance with experience, skills and is results focused.
The company is heavily involved in R&D and product development and will provide exciting learning opportunities in products relevant to the climate-change agenda topical today, to the right candidate.
This is a unique opportunity to participate in a growing company in a desirable location offering a good quality lifestyle. You can help build the business and share in the benefits that will arise. Your ambition and drive will be remunerated accordingly with a competitive offer which includes, basic salary and performance bonus.
Forward CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com