We will hold a training course in our Galway Office, Polkeen Industrial Estate, Tuam Road, Castlegar, Galway, H91 WYR8, on Friday the 7th of February.
The course will focus on the installation of heat recovery ventilation systems, the concepts and the technology which go alongside. The instruction and guidance provided will be based on many years experience of designing, manufacturing, installing and commissioning of HRV systems.
A €50 fee is required to book your place please contact Breda on 091 739 442 or email email@example.com
To provide the course recipient with a basic understanding and appreciation of the following, as relevant to residential ventilation systems with heat recovery.
1. Correct utilisation of the terms used in the ventilation industry.
2. An overview of heat exchanger technology.
3. How to calculate air velocities given air flows and duct sizes.
4. System pressures and the consequences for efficiency.
5. Mould growth, its causes and prevention.
6. The hygroscopic properties of air as relevant to ventilation.
7. Efficiencies in fan and motor technologies.
8. How to design for comfort, in terms of airflow and air movement.
9. Design duct layouts which work, in a residential context.
10. Ventilation and acoustics.
11. Controls strategy for HRV.
12. Air purification and filtration.
The course will also help participants;
- Gain an appreciation of the relevant building regulations and codes.
- Inspire a confidence to convey to others the benefits of such systems and hence provide
It will also include practical tips on installation, design and commissioning of systems in various types of applications. The course will run from 10AM until 4PM and will include some of the following:
- The science behind air
- Basic building physics
- Building regulations applicable to HRV
- Ducting layout/Installation components
- Ducting system and design
- Fan selection and performance analysis
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
To book your place please contact Breda on 091 739 442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing you there, if you could get here for 9.30AM we will have a brief introduction, refreshments provided.