The ProAir FEX Terminal is a low cost, efficient solution that facilitates the supply of air to and from a MVHR unit. It ensures that no cross contamination of Fresh and Exhaust air flows occur as they enter/leave the building. The FEX Terminal is proprietary to ProAir Systems.
The FEX terminal allows for the fresh and exhaust ducts to be run side by side as opposed to being 2m apart. The FEX terminal has been independently tested by the Centre for Sustainable Energy of Galway Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT).
- Improves energy efficiency of HRV System and building.
- Has a simple design, and is easy to install.
- Has been independently tested to confirm no cross contamination of air flows.
- Reduces ducting and installation costs.
- Is specially designed so that condensate in the exhaust air cannot drip down the wall.
- Powder coated finish for weather proofing.
- Download brochure here.
We have HRV in our block-built house. Installed by Proair of Galway. Very professional and thorough job, highly recommended. Cost was c. 8k, but we have two units due to the size of the house. Been in constant operation since October, no issues so far. Complexity? Turn it on and leave it. When you have a shower/bath press boost. That’s it.
We also got ours from ProAir and are very happy with it. We were strapped for extra cash, but our geo-therm. guys recommended the MHRV as a way of making the whole system more efficient. No condensation is a great thing. Your house will be healthier overall.
Very happy with my ProAir Ventilation System. They system settings had to be changed to due the hot weather so Breda and Shane talked me through step by step on how to correct. They were extremely helpful. Superb customer service.