PA600LI – Overview
The PA600LI is the flagship Heat Recovery Ventilation unit designed and developed by ProAir Systems. It was created with the larger house in mind. Typical self-build dwellings are generally between 400m3 and 600m3 in volume and hence the number 600 was assigned to indicate the optimal house-size for the unit.
Clean Fresh Air Continuously
Filtered fresh air is circulated throughout your home day and night. On average most people spend over 80% of their time indoors. 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by poor indoor air quality. The ProAir HRV System will continuously remove stale moist air from your home creating a more suitable and healthy place to live.
Energy Efficient Ventilation
A Heat Recovery Ventilation system will save you money and reduce your energy requirements for heating by re-using the heat that is normally lost through poor construction. A Heat Recovery Ventilation system is also designed to operate continuously at a low rate to minimise the electrical energy consumption.
All water vapour will be removed as it is produced. As a result there is no moisture condensation which causes rot, damp, condensation or mould growth.
Comfort levels are superior in a house fitted with a Heat Recovery Ventilation system/unit. Irrespective of weather conditions, draught free balanced ventilation is provided all the time.
- Expanded polyethylene casing to ensure high levels of insulation.
- High efficiency pure polystyrene counter-flow plate exchanger.
- Totally silent operation.
- Low energy EC motors.
- G4 high grade filters. Other levels available.
- Touch Screen Control.
- This Heat Recovery Ventilation unit is best located within the thermal envelope of the house. It can be placed at high level in a utility room or hot press in order to save on floor space. If this is not an option it may be placed in the attic.
- Appendix Q listed (PCDB)
- Heat Recovery Ventilation unit suitable for residential and small commercial up to 260m2.
- Heat Exchanger: Counter-flow pure polystyrene 0.02mm plates
- Fans: R3G190 Backward curved impellors, 2 of.
- AHU body: Expanded polyethylene
- Filters: G4 Panels on supply and extract.
- Control: 0-10v input variable speed, with timed boost over-ride.
- Max Airflow: 323 m3/hr @ 100PA
- SAP Appendix Q (PCDB) listed.
- Download datasheet summary here.
We have HRV in our block-built house. Installed by Proair of Galway. Very professional and thorough job, highly recommended. Cost was c. 8k, but we have two units due to the size of the house. Been in constant operation since October, no issues so far. Complexity? Turn it on and leave it. When you have a shower/bath press boost. That’s it.
We also got ours from ProAir and are very happy with it. We were strapped for extra cash, but our geo-therm. guys recommended the MHRV as a way of making the whole system more efficient. No condensation is a great thing. Your house will be healthier overall.
Very happy with my ProAir Ventilation System. They system settings had to be changed to due the hot weather so Breda and Shane talked me through step by step on how to correct. They were extremely helpful. Superb customer service.