PA600PLI – Overview
The PA 600PLI was designed specifically for the growing Passive and NZEB building market. Based heavily on the PA 600LI unit, our Passive House unit has a raft of extra sensors to ensure the correct amount of control needed for a Passive House can be achieved. The ProAir PA 600PLI achieved Passive House Certification in 2016.
Clean Fresh Air Continuously
Filtered fresh air is circulated throughout your home day and night. On average most people spend over 80% of their time indoors. 50% of all illnesses are either caused by, or aggravated by poor indoor air quality. The ProAir HRV System will continuously remove stale moist air from your home creating a more suitable and healthy place to live.
Energy Efficient Ventilation
A Heat Recovery Ventilation system will save you money and reduce your energy requirements for heating by re-using the heat that is normally lost through poor construction. A Heat Recovery Ventilation system is also designed to operate continuously at a low rate to minimise the electrical energy consumption.
All water vapour will be removed as it is produced. As a result there is no moisture condensation which causes rot, damp, condensation or mould growth.
Comfort levels are superior in a house fitted with a Heat Recovery Ventilation system/unit. Irrespective of weather conditions, draught free balanced ventilation is provided all the time.
- This Heat Recovery Ventilation unit is best located within the thermal envelope of the house. It can be placed at high level in say a utility room or hotpress in order to save on floor space. If this is not an option it may be placed in the attic.
- Expanded polyethylene casing to ensure high levels of insulation.
- High efficiency pure polystyrene counter-flow plate exchanger.
- Touch Screen Controller
- Low energy EC motors.
- Totally silent operation.
- G4 high grade filters. Other levels available.
- Passive House Institute Certified Component.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation unit suitable for residential and small commercial.
- Heat Exchanger: Counter-flow pure polystyrene 0.02mm plates
- Fans: R3G190 Backward curved impellors, 2 of.
- AHU body: Expanded polyethylene.
- Filters: G4 Panels on supply and extract.
- Control: 0-10v input variable speed, with timed boost over-ride.
- Max Airflow: 550 m3/hr.
- Passive House Institute Certified Component
- Download datasheet summary here.
We have HRV in our block-built house. Installed by Proair of Galway. Very professional and thorough job, highly recommended. Cost was c. 8k, but we have two units due to the size of the house. Been in constant operation since October, no issues so far. Complexity? Turn it on and leave it. When you have a shower/bath press boost. That’s it.
We also got ours from ProAir and are very happy with it. We were strapped for extra cash, but our geo-therm. guys recommended the MHRV as a way of making the whole system more efficient. No condensation is a great thing. Your house will be healthier overall.