ProAir System Service Manager
Ireland’s leading Heat Recovery and Ventilation systems provider is enjoying increased interest and demand in their innovative low energy ventilation solutions. This means more customers needing more expert support. As the company, ProAir Systems, has been a key player in this area for over twenty years it has many thousands of customers across Ireland, and with a smaller number in the UK. The company needs to be more proactive in providing service/upgrades to these customers so that they will become advocates and provide a continuous revenue stream. To maintain our commitment to the highest levels of customer care and support we are seeking an ambitious and energetic individual who will:
- Work with management to further develop our after-sales strategy.
- Work with the overall team to improve technical records and general customer relationships.
- Work with and expand the current commissioning/maintenance team to improve efficiency and customer care.
The position is full-time. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and skills and related to results.
The candidate will come from a service/maintenance/facilities background and will be familiar with mechanical/electrical systems.
Qualifications, skills and profile.
The candidate will have a technical background in the construction sector, either through a 3rd level or trades qualification. The person will be a practical hands-on individual who can lead by example.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be performance /results driven, who thrives on challenges & exceeds targets regularly.
- Have a good level of computer literacy (MS Office, Web communication tools and use of CRM systems).
- Have excellent rapport, communications capabilities, written, oral and presentation with fluent English.
- Have great people skills at all levels (customers, staff, management).
- Be self-motivated, structured, articulate, time conscious and have a high level of attention to detail.
The position will be based in Galway but will have a nationwide footprint. Home working maybe an option for some of the time.
Suitable transport will be provided, with travel allowances integrated into the final remuneration package.
This is a unique opportunity to share in a growing company in a desirable location offering a good quality lifestyle. You will help build the business and share in the benefits that will arise. Your ambition and drive will be remunerated accordingly with a competitive offer which includes basic salary and performance bonus.
The company is heavily involved in R&D and product development and will provide exciting learning opportunities in products relevant to the climate change agenda topical today, to the right candidate.
Please forward CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com