Why we are holding the information?
We hold the information to contact you on product developments, service of your unit, filter change/reminders, training and special offers we may be running from time to time.
How did you obtain my information?
We received your information from general enquiries made to ProAir systems, if you are a customer of ProAir, quotations sent out or sign ups on our website/social media.
Why was it originally gathered?
The information was originally gathered from one of the following methods:
- You are a customer of ProAir Systems
- You have subscribed to our newsletter
- You asked to be updated on product development and services
- You have filled in a form for one of our team members to contact you.
How long will you retain it?
We will retain your information for one year. You can update your preferences at any time and you can also unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
How secure is it?
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers with Webcore
Do you share with 3rd party?
No, we like to keep your information all for ourselves 😊
3 Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- “Personal Data” This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- “Non-Personal Data” Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
4 Purposes for which we hold your Information.
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Personal Data We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes: (a) to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered; (b) to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us
5 Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties]. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
6 Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by Webcore. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
8 Updating , Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.