Job Description: Service Technician Midlands/South
ProAir is Ireland’s only manufacturer and industry leading specialist of Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR) systems. Due to continuing expansion in the residential market, we now wish to recruit a committed individual to our vibrant, nationwide, multidisciplinary team.
This position will require a level of self-management, but will be fully supported by head office. He/she will be located in County Tipperary to serve this area & surrounding counties and will report to the National Installations Manager. A hard working, ambitious, proactive and a quick learner is required.
Key Responsibilities include but will not be restricted to:
- Service calls for ProAir customers in the region
- Working closely with the Service desk to provide optimum solutions to queries/requests
- Recording all customer interactions on the ProAir bespoke IT system
- Liaising with co-workers, the management team, suppliers and customers to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Working in a professional and competent manner at all times to ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Building and developing the nationwide service team in line with the company business plan
Education and Experience:
- Hands on experience in the mechanical and/or electrical area.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent remuneration package, salary commensurate with experience
- Company Vehicle, laptop and phone
- Training/Skills development program
- Full-time, permanent position
To apply: Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Expected Start Date:
- February 2024.