Duct & Joint ProAir Systems has many years’ experience in designing and installing ducting systems for the residential market. We supply and install an rigid, oval ducting system called Duct & Joint. The HRV system is an integral part of the fabric of your home. When specifying ducting systems it is important that they are:
The advantages of the ProAir Duct & Joint oval ducting system are:
- (a) Appropriately sized
- (b) Relatively easy to work with
- (c) Will fit easily in attics, partitions and service voids
- (d) Smooth walled on the inside so as not to create resistance to air movement
- It has similar airflow characteristics to its circular cousin.
- Its single profile facilitates easy use in partitions and service voids
- Its various widths make it more versatile and easier to install than rectangular.
- It is a higher quality product than the normally available rectangular or semi-rigid duct which can sag in the middle leading to air leakage.
- It can be installed in and under ceiling service cavities and remain within the air-tight envelope for higher efficiency