Commercial Manager Job Opportunity
ProAir Systems is a progressive and rapidly growing Irish company working in the very exciting green energy space. It is looking for a Commercial Manager (CM) to lead its business development department. The CM will lead the growing sales team and will work closely with the marketing department. He / She will also have responsibility for invoicing and collection. The role will also interact closely with the COO to ensure targets and commitments can be met, in terms of products, installation and service.
Both managers will work on a day-to-day basis with the CEO and one another to deliver the targets outlined in the company business plan. The CM, based in the Galway headquarters, will work with the CEO on future plans and projections.
The CM and his/her team will work to build and expand the network of trade partners.
To be successful in this role you will
- Hold a relevant third level qualification either in commerce and / or engineering.
- Have a good financial understanding so as to maximize profit and cash management.
- Be capable of analyzing data, interpreting trends and generating reports to identify potential for business growth.
- Have a good knowledge of the energy / construction industry.
- Introduce and train employees on best sales practices and the latest industry developments.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company strategy by taking share options as part of your remuneration package.
- Will drive the business with vigor and imagination in line with the agreed plan.
- Be an effective leader / team player making day-to-day decisions in an organized, accurate and methodical manner.
- Possess effective communication, presentation and negotiating skills and be flexible and pragmatic.
- Be an excellent user of MS office tools.
As part of the selection process, you may be asked to do a written assessment to demonstrate your experience and ability to implement aspects of the business plan.
If this role may be of interest to you or you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications done via other means may not be considered.